Health and Beauty from Economical, Efficient Watering
Watering can really help Make An Impression. But it needs to be used properly. Unfortunately more plants die from overwatering than from drought in Alabama.
Watering isn’t a one-size-fits-all process. It must be customized to your application.
Successful irrigation installation and maintenance requires knowledge and discipline. JubileeScape irrigation specialists have both. They know how to determine whether irrigation is needed; how to design systems that support different types of plants, soils and locations; how to build new systems as well as improve existing systems and how to help clients get the benefits and avoid the pitfalls. They follow the standards of the U. S. Environmental Protection Agency’s WaterSense program and deliver its economical benefits. They do it by:
- Evaluating the need for watering and determining which watering system and design will get the best result in each application
- Determining how to repair and improve current watering systems
- Determining how to make watering systems economical
- Selecting the proper products for our climate and each application
- Training clients on system operation that will produce the best results in their unique situations (i.e.: in most cases in our area, watering is most effective and efficient when done between the hours of 9 PM and 9 AM)
- Using proper designs for plants and soils, proper equipment and spacing, measuring overlaps to cover all areas and avoid overwatering, insuring proper line and sprinkler depths, installing low pressure drains to prevent freeze damage, installing all pop-up sprinklers on a flexible spring joint to protect pipes and handling many other details properly to minimize maintenance and maximize results